Thursday, May 06, 2004

I am on horns of a dilamma. I have a part-time job at Mc Donald's and work there at least 3 days in a week. In Mc Donald's, we have to throw away all products after a certain minutes. Because we are responsible for the customer's expectations. They want to buy and eat high quality dishes which are delicious,made by fresh materials and fresh-cooked. So we have to throw away them. A plenty of hamburgers and frenchfries were dumped after the busy slot on weekends. I know the taste of fresh-cooked humburgers and frenchfries are delicious!! and I want to offer these to my customers. However, don't you think "what a waste!"? I never throw them away without think so. At that time, the people who can't eat enough in all over the world are float through my mind. Even in rich countries like America and Japan, homeless are starving. Too much waste and too much hunger exist at the same time. Then now, I'm in dilemma. I'm a pertson who considers about both customers and starving people. The solution doesn't on my mind yet, so I keep thinking and wasting. Many people are sending contributions to the poor couintries, but is that enough?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home