Thursday, July 27, 2006

THANK YOU, THANK EVERYTHING!!!!




Hey Keiko and Bernat..... Thank you for you guys' wishes....

I made it!!! Got a call from the comp and was told that my application was accepted!!!!!

YAAAAYYYY.. my dream came true!!!!



Bernat, maybe, MAYBE someday Ill go to Spain with a discounted air ticket :P kikiki...... (evil laughing voice!)






Today I had a part-time job at the Japanese restaurant from 5pm to 10:45pm. The Japanese style banquet I served tonight was just a usual banquet with usual customers... but since I got accepted to the work at an airline, I often look myself as a service provider.... I feel I shd provide the best service I can do at that time... Anyways the banquet finished without any troubles:) gd gd.... I didnt think that Id finish my work that late, though! It was almost 12am when I got home:( sobs..

Tomorrow Ill go to Kobe with my coworker:) We'll eat Chinese food at the Chinatown in Kobe, called 'Nankinmachi'. I love chinese food!!!! I often get less appetite in summer, but still I love to eat yummy snacks, juck food, sweets (esp CHOCS, YAY!), and chinese food!

Okay I think I shd go to sleep tonight... better get some sleep for tomorrow or Ill miss the appointment!

Thank you guys so so so much again!

tata!



2 Comments:

Blogger スロ / Bernat said...

Congratulations!!!
You did it, eh ^_^

I'm waiting for you hahahahaha

I'm really happy that you got it!! You made your dream come true, congrats!

2:08 am  
Blogger Uka said...

Bernat!!!

Thankssss:))

Im happy to know that this news made you happy;P

11:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home