Monday, November 21, 2005

I got FREEDOM - FREE from STUDY

I finished my exams, and it means I finished all my studies in Perth. Hehehe I dont have to study in Perth anymore ;P All Im gonna do are just having all my assignments back, and waiting for the total evaluation of each unit. Im not worrying bout my results, so Im just relaxing now.

Oops! no no! I cant spend my time relaxing, coz I have to prepare for my departure. I have only 1week left in Perth. Only ONE WEEK!!! Thats sooooo sad ;(((( I dont wanna go back to Japan!! I wish i could continue my study in the uni in Aus... my uni in Japan never allows me to do so, though.....

So now my room is less and less 'UKA's room'..... less decorations, less clothes, less shoes, less... less.... and at last it will be just a room for a next international student. Oh nooo I dun like it!! I like my room in Perth so much.... I miss this small comfy room soon..

As you know I go to Brisbane and Singapore ( hopefully Malaysia also) on my way back to Japan, and I think this will be good thing, coz if I went back to Japan directly, I would have sudden change of my life... so being away from Perth gradually might be better.. you know what I mean?? It also prevents me suffering from too much farewells at one time. I mean, I say bye to friends who are in Perth first, and to friends who (I met in Perth, but live) in Singapore next. If I said bye to all of them on the day of departure, I wouldnt stand the strong sadness.....

Anyways.. now Im packing stuffs and I think I wun be able to write new posts while Im in Brisbane and Singapore.... Please wait for my new post till the end of Dec, or the beginning of the new year!!

Peace & love,

UKA

3 Comments:

Blogger CCoder said...

Good luck in your trip! Too sad you'll leave Perth... hope you'll continue blogging.
"See ya" next year!

9:56 pm  
Blogger Scott Douglas said...

I hope you are going to keep on blogging too. I can't believe how fast time flies. I'm sure you really learned a lot while you were in Australia. I have been back in Canada now already four months. I miss Japan :-) Please eat some okonomiyaki for me when you get back!

8:14 am  
Blogger Uly said...

It is great to have you back in here Japan:) I always enjoyed looking at many beautiful pictures on your blog, and was happy to guess that you had a lot of happy, beautiful days there.

It has been so long, so I hope that we can get together some time here now:)

1:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home