Sunday, August 14, 2005

Oh no Im such a lazy bum!!!

Hey guys, how are you doing??

I spent these weekend just being lazy!!!! Woke up late, stayed up late, no study, took a plenty of nap..... How come I can be such a lazy bum??? I know there are lots to do!!! I have readings, assignments and some other things.... you know, Ive been procrastinating!!!!!

I saw a movie on TV today. It was about 2 doggies one belongs to the president and one does to a normal couple. One day, they were swapped accidentaly then... oh well, I stop telling you bout the movie, coz any of you may see the movie in the future.. Anyway it was sort of kids' movie and I could enjoy seeing it. Oops, it doesnt mean that Im a kid!! Im a woman!!

Well, Im going to go to the post tomorrow, and will do some grocery shopping too. Hope I start beong a good girl from tomorrow...

So let me be a lazy bum till the end of today!

By the way, my mom attached this picture on the email. This is one of my doggies in Japan!


Cute, eh???? ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger CCoder said...

hahaha... everybody needs few "lazy" days every month...
Have you heard Lazy from X-Press2? And it's video is really cool. It's about a guy who is so lazy that he lives lying in the sofa, and has all the house automatized to serve him...



Nice dog.

7:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home