Sunday, July 31, 2005

WELCOME PARTY @METRO




Hello everyone!!! I went to the metro, a big club in the city lastnight. My uni reserved the second floor for ECU students, and we could enter the metro for free, and enjoyed clubbing there!!! Well, Id never expected that there were sooooo many ECU students!!!! And we met a Asian gal and she is the new student who is gonna study in the same campus as I... I hope i'll see her again!!

On Fri, we went to the gbt, the pub near our student village, and the welcome party was on Sat night.... 2 nights clubbing a week is fun, but tiringggg coz its series-Fri and Sat!!!! I think Im not so young anymore..

And guess what? I bought some clothes here, and a few of them are for clubbing... I cant wear them in Japan, coz I don go clubbing in Japan!!! Theres few clubs and pubs .. but only ard my home uni, 2hours away from my home!

Tomorrow I have two classes. The latter one is Beverage Appreciation, but Im thinking of dropping the class. Coz I heard that the evil lecturer are going to teach us some sections of the subject, instead of the regular lecturer.... and we need to buy a set of tasting glasses.. it means we are gonna drink some amount of beverage, including beer and wine, during this class. But I cant enjoy the taste of beer and wine!!
Also, I don wanna reel along the way to home on Monday!

4 Comments:

Blogger CCoder said...

Beverage Appreciation?! I don't understand:
1. that's a uni class?
2. if you gonna drink beer & wine, why you won't enjoy it?

12:00 am  
Blogger CCoder said...

oic...
But why do you have such class? what carrer are you following?

4:57 am  
Blogger CCoder said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:57 am  
Blogger CCoder said...

They're SD versions of GNU and Tux, pets of GNU (GNU's Not Unix) and Linux (Operating System).

Cool work. What kind of jobs you like?

1:46 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home