Monday, July 18, 2005


White Band
Originally uploaded by uka.


Hello guys. These are the white band that Yoko and I got in Melbourne. The right arm is mine. Im wearing two rubber bands. One is the white band for poverty, and the other is the band for breast cancer research. I told you guys about both of these rubber bands, so I just wanted to up my pic on my blog today! This pic imitated the cover of the Big Issue Vol.231 sold in Australia. Did the Big Issue sold in Japan have the same article as the one in Australia?? I think not.. but the cover caught my eyes when I saw it. I bouthgt the Big Issue and read bout the white band. Now we can know the information bout the white band on www.makepovertyhistory.com.au , but I havent seen many celebrities appear on the media in Australia, unlike Japan....
Bye tonight, Im so sleepy now!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Uly said...

I still have not got one yet. I am not too sure, but Japan's white bands look a bit different. I have never seen the white bands which 'Make Poverty HIstory' was printed on in Japan. Instead, there are just flowers- like design, three *** were printed on. Anyway, I wanna keep paying attention to Africa's poverty.
You had a quite long off from uni, eh? Was it winter holiday over there? goody, goody. Well, today, July 18 is Shauna's 14th Birthday. you may wanna email her^^!

5:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home