Thursday, July 14, 2005

LOooong Straight Railway Crosses Australia!!!


railway
Originally uploaded by uka.


On the 2nd day of our journey to Melbourne, we arrived at Australia's one of the most isolated station, Cook. Cook is in the remote village, and there were only a few houses, and a vast desert. Can you see the colour of the desert(sand)?? You may not see the colour of it in this picture, sorry... but its kinda orange! I had never seen such a desert... but I felt the colour was like the colour of the sun, and it makes exquisite harmony with the real Australian sun!!!
I really felt that 3days train journey was worth taking. I could see some kangaroos hopping, cows and sheep. Above all, Yoko and I enjoyed eating food on the train!! hahahh

1 Comments:

Blogger スロ / Bernat said...

Yes! There is desert there, creepy xD

4:39 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home