Monday, June 20, 2005

Restaurant again!!


IMG_0227
Originally uploaded by
uka.

Hahah, this is a pic of my friends and me, taken at the Perth's highest restarant. I think you can see the bigger one when you click the pic.
Well, long time no see mates!!! Its ukaaaaa!!! Do you remember my face?? I had have my haircut on 18th, can you see the difference??
Well, after we enjoyed tea (Actually I enjoyed hot chocolate!), we went to have a dinner at the Indonesian restaurant!! Yum yummmmm ;P

Oops!! Don say which gal you are on ya comment, Jocelyn!! I wanted ppl to guess which gal Uka is.... Its okay, though..

Anyway we all had so much fun today ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger スロ / Bernat said...

It was time, now I see you face :)

9:50 pm  
Blogger スロ / Bernat said...

You are the one on the right. Searching in your flickr gallery there are more photos of you, so you are the one of the right.

2:05 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home