Thursday, June 16, 2005

你好 我的朋友!!

I had a good day today!!

Well, I went grocery shopping and bought heaps of food!! They were full of four practic bags!! Oh now you can easily see that Im getting fat and becoming a piggy.... and I got TimTams too. It was cheap this week!! Woopeeee!!

Then I chatted with my friends on MSN and one of them taught me some Chinese!! Thats cool, eh?? Chinese is 有意思(interesting)!! I got 20 new chinese vocas and he said he would give me a test next time! Wow!??? Test again??? But it should be fun one, I reckon!! While I was chatting with him, I was lietening to Chinese songs!! I wish I could sing Chinese songs!!!! When I started studying English, I often listened to English songs, and it helped me to learn the flow of the sound of English and its pronunciation. But it wunt work with Chinese, as Chinese has four kind of intonations. Anyway I will practice singing Chinese songs as I study Chinese as a language!!

And I went to my friends place to see... guess what?? MOUSE!! Heheee!! Friends there hate mouse, but I thought the mouse was cute!!! Yeah, he is!! But I don think he is my prince, so I didnt kiss him! I won't!!! I wanna have a prince who is already a human!! hahah

And now, Im in my room and bloggin this and that! Hope you guys enjoy reading my blog!!! And 多謝 for visiting my blog!! I really happy to have you here!!!!
Oh do you hav any recommendation, or request for my blog?? Do you have any topics that you wan me to write?? If you have, please let me know☆

Okie, Im going to bed soon.... 晩安(Good night)

4 Comments:

Blogger スロ / Bernat said...

お休みなさい :)

4:50 am  
Blogger Scott Douglas said...

It sounds like you are having a really great time in Australia! As for me, I'm couting down the days before I go back to Canada. I can't believe how fast two years can fly by. By the way, your blog is great!

9:03 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehehe hey there princess uka! Well the little mousey is free now. Me and luke freed it on our way to the megalab..i hope he has a better life now. Yuks! The mouse is not cute! Hahaha very yucky yucky yucky! Yes it does sound like ur haven heaps of fun here in ozz and i'm glad! We'll make sure u have more fun next semester tooooo! Look forward to our bubble tea tomoro! How exciting!

Seeu soooon...Luv from hij

12:09 am  
Blogger mf said...

Try www.nuchin.com, they have Chinese song lyrics with romaji! :)

9:42 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home