Wednesday, May 25, 2005

It nearly dawned................
Assignment rush never ends

I stayed up all two nights.... this is because my darn assignment. The assignment is due on Fri, but I have to finish my portion as this is a group work. Actually, I havnt finished my portion. What? You say that 'don write new post and concentrate on the assignment'?? Yup, you can say dat again..
But this class is weird!! I took Hospitality Service 1, but the class is held for both Hospitality 1 and 2 students!! 1 is for freshman, and 2 is for sophomore, but both 1 and 2 students are taking completely the same class on Fri!!!! Why should I study harder to catch up with Hospitality 2 students?? Its too much to ask, prof. N****!!! What a lazy prof..... Yah, now Im quite sure that I will fail this class. But still I hav to work hard for my group member who are going to pass the class. Yah, complaiming is meaningless...
I wish I were a bird...
oh no, here is Australia, so..
I wish I were a koala!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger CCoder said...

You say that 'don write new post and concentrate on the assignment'?? ... no comments ^^ but i think this is a way to "relax" and stop studying hard (what is supposed you're doing)...
Hahaha i really know how you feel about that class.. sometimes i ask "why i'm learning this if it's not worthy (for me at this moment"...
But... uni is that way... i wish i were a kangaroo (i couldn't be a koala, i don't like to eat eucalyptus ^^)...

8:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home