Monday, May 02, 2005

Ohhhh now I know who you are, Mr. Anonymous! Visit my blog sometimes even I know who you are!

I have nothing to write today.... I jus handed in my case study report today. Recently I alwayz writing bout assignment!! Hmmm.... I will go to ZEN---Japanese restaurant on Thu, but its also part of my group assignment. When Mayaya were in Perth, we went to ZEN to hav dinner!! and dishes there were so nice!!! I cant wait!!

Recently I try to study Spanish. I studied it for a year and a few weeks. I mean I took Spanish1 but dropped Spanish2. It was advisable dicision to drop Spanish2 coz the lecturer's way didnt go well with my way... But Im still interested in Spanish, so I wanna learn it!! My friend is studying Chinese and it is also interesting for me, though!!

5 Comments:

Blogger スロ / Bernat said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:50 pm  
Blogger スロ / Bernat said...

Well, Yuka if you want any online help, i'm here. Ask me when you want.

10:51 pm  
Blogger CCoder said...

I luv japanese food! I want! i want! i want! ToT
I hope you are happy now: I'M HUNGRY!!! hahaha...

I tried to study 日本語 by myself...
But it's hard, so i dropped it... I'll study it when i earn enough to pay an institute...
Si necesitas ayuda con español, preguntame...

The mail was about the bug repeller. I wrote bug repeller doesn't kill bugs, just scares them using ultrasonic waves...

11:10 pm  
Blogger aoba said...

Hey! I learned Spanish for 2 years, high school 3rd and freshman in KGU, but i didn't take Spanish 2, either. I love Spanish sounds...it sounds like passionate! I wanted to learn more, but i couldn't get along well with my professor, so i didn't take it. i think patience will be the biggest element when studying language, i am pretty impatient person, so maybe i am not good for learning them..haha-! good luck yuka!

4:34 pm  
Blogger スロ / Bernat said...

Hahaha passionate??? mmm ok , but I don't find that Jamon or Zapato (in spanish) are that passionate, i found them a little violent, the J (H) sound is rude, and the Z also.

6:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home