Monday, April 18, 2005

Hello guys. I got my 1st journal back today. This journal is for tourism class. and...Yahoo! I got a 'High Distinction'! Im sooooo happy coz I thought Iwould get a 'Pass'. Anyway anyway, I have to study harder to get good marks! This result might be just luckey thing...
I will go to the city to get a shawl tomorrow. Also I will buy a birthday present for my housemate. 2of my housemates' bds are in April and mine in May and another's in June! Spring babies! Oops, no, actually Autumn babies here. haha..
Guess wat!?? I bought 3 packages of TimTam today!! Too much!! I keep them in my fridge now! Chocolate really makes me happy! Tim is my boyfriend!!

4 Comments:

Blogger CCoder said...

I congratulate you!!! I'm studying a lot too... i get bored very quickly, so i can't do it for a long time.
Hey... you should talk with Tim Tam manufacturers... maybe you can buy some shares from Arnott... ^_^
Say "Happy birthday" to your housemate...
{I'm sad cuz my dog is sick...}

11:08 pm  
Blogger mf said...

Oh 納豆!I can only have that in makizushi, the taste is too strong on its own :p

12:35 am  
Blogger CCoder said...

My dog (Camila) has uterus infection. She was at surgery last saturday... It's sad looking at her... crying...
Im writing a post about that...
What is HD?

1:36 am  
Blogger tigerpearl said...

yes, i'm a uni student too. school's almost over and I can't wait! only 3 more weeks and then finals!

5:37 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home