Thursday, April 07, 2005

Sup guys?? I woke up b4 12 and now do nothing (don say "uka, study harder!" plz..). 2nite I will go to Perth city to eat Japanese food!! Woohooo!!...no, its not like sth fun, its part of my group assignment. Anyway, all I have to do 2nite are only mystery shop @da Japanese restaurant and get a contact detail to the MGR of da restaurant. But I will go to Perth city earlier to get a free paper for Japanese people who stay in Pertn. I need to have my hair cut now and looking for a Japanese hairdresser. I don like my present hairstyle! I'll go to da ball in the end of April so I need to have my hair cut!!! I will wear a black one-piece dress to da ball! Its my first time to attend to such a formal dinner. Hmmm..a bit nervous.. But I will take 2 hours to wear make up!! For sure!!!!
Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home