Thursday, February 17, 2005

Hello everyone! This is my first blog from Perth!!

I arrived @ Perth yesterday, but I had a loooooong journey to Perth.
First, I left Japan am11:00 on 14th and flew to Hong Kong via Taipei. Some cavin attendants spoke to me when I was waiting takeoff on an airplane in Taipei, and one of them suggested me visit Tsing Yi in Hong Kong. They noticed that I was a passenger from Japan so we talked in English and some easy Japanese. They were friendly and kind, so I could have a comfortable flight to Hong Kong. I took Cathay Pacific, and I found this company has sent money to UNICEF and the money was gathered unused foreign currency which was donated from passengers. I wanted to donate some money but didn't have any foreign coins, so maybe next time! In Hong Kong, I went out from the Hong Kong airport to go to Tsing Yi because I had plenty of time before bording the airplane to Perth. This was my first ADVENTURE. In fact it took about an hour for me to go out from the airport because I got lost *sob*... but I could go to Tsing Yi somehow. In Tsing Yi, I felt lonely because everyone spoke in Chinese and I couldn't understand them at all. I realized that this was kind of fear that no one can understand me. Anyway, I dropped at a cafe to have a Chinese tea. It was difficult for me to listen to English with Chinese accent, but I could order acup of black tea with peach and waffle with fruits. I could arrive at perth without any problems at am8:00 on 15th. But It was tooooo hot in Perth!!!! I went to the nearest shopping centre but it caused me painful sanburn and exhaustion. In addition I forgot to buy many stuffs! How stupid I was!!
I went shopping today and got some more stuffs, but again, I forgot to buy some things... I got some snacks instead!
I have 3 unit mates so far; 2guys and 1girl. I'm an only Asian here but I think I can get along with them. I'm the only one to use chopsticks to cook and eat, though! My new life in Perth has just started and I'm having a good time here. I have some parties!! I have an oriantation on 18th. Many enjoyable things are waiting for me in Perth!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home