Thursday, January 13, 2005

Hellow♪ How's your winter break?? I enjoyed it a lot.

I spent most of my days off working(so actually they were not days off). Recently many buildings around my Mc are under construction. They are shops, restaurants and even pachislo. Do these buildings show development in countryside? Originally I don't like such changes in countryside, especially around my hometown. In my opinion, we don't have to follow "new". We don't need so many shops. Also old thing doesn't always bad. My hometown, which has only one convenient store, is not less developed, but I can live there comfortably. I can't help thinking that changes around me are symbols of too much development.

I hope there will be no more unnecessary changes in while I'm in Australia.

P.S. I told some people my blog address, and one of them is in the UK now. I hope he will comment on my blog. I'm happy if I can receive many comments from abroad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home