Monday, November 22, 2004

Hey everyone!! How are you doin'??
I'm....maybe good! I have lots of things to do now and have the busiest time now. I have been thinkng "Now is the busiest" for a loooong time, I mean everytime I got many things to do I thought "Now is the busiest", but, guess what!? I became busier and busier....and FINALLY! Now is the busiest!! Give me time to sleep! Give me spare time to do what I wanna do! And give me chocolate----!! I'm frustrated :-(
By the way, I attended to my last "Peace, Conflict and Human Rights" class, and there were 2 presentations in the class. It was my first time to listen to students from overseas were doin' presentations! They were completely different from what I used to do, and seemed exciting. I hope I'll be able to have such presentation with Mio in Scott's class.
Oh I think I should work on my research paper now coz it's due on Wed! I'm procrastinating now.
CU guys!

P.S. I got comments from a girl in the U.S. and I'm really happy with them ☆《Hi tigerpearl, are you reading this post?? :-) 》 I wish I could write&speak better English! I'll keep on blogging after I leave to Aus, so I want many people to read my blog! Needless to say(write?), my blog will be about my life in Aus!

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott Douglas said...

That's so great that you are going to keep blogging while you are in Australia. I can't wait to read about your adventures down under!

2:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home