Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Hey everyone. How's it goin'? I could slept well last night but I had a nightmare so I don't feel good...

Anyway, as I said in my last blog, I read the book about kaiten. It was interesting book!! Especially I like the latter of the book. It made me think about "to live " and "to die". I strongly recommend you read it! But unfortunately I forgot the title ;-( Sorry for my bad memory... If you are interested in this book, let me know. I'll ask the title to my coworker.

By the way, I'll go to Hiroshima on my field trip of "Peace, Conflict and Human Rights" class. I have been to Hiroshima once, on my (junior high)school trip. I visit Peace Memorial Park, Peace Museum and Miyajima then. I'll go to Hiroshima Peace Park this time. I think present world is far from peace, Mr. Bush said this world became peaceful though. I hope I'll be able to learn many things in Hiroshima; a city where many people wish world's peace. Speaking of peace, do you remember the incident in ....I don't know how to spell...but a country located in Russia?? That was terrible incident. I was so sad to see a girl's hand on Yomiuri newspaper. The small hand was holding a cross pendant tightly. The hand is still vivid in my memory. Did the girl survive? I don't have any ways to know it.

Oh, it's time to leave. See you guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home