Monday, June 14, 2004

Hey, everyone. Have you ever seen the commercial message of cup ramen? That is taken place in a wasteland. Two groups of men were walking towards each other, and they were about to start fighting...but next, they picked up the cup ramen and started to eat with smiles. This peaceful CM is my favorite. I want you to see it on TV because I can't explain the CM well on this blog. Fighting and eating with a smile are different, but I really felt something in my mind when I saw it at my first time. Though that cup ramen can't make this world peaceful, it reminds me that every people who is fighting is a real people, not soldier without heart. They eat, smile, chat, love just like me. Then, if everyone is a REAL people, why don't wars and conflicts dissapear? Is there anyone who lost his/her heart as a human on this earth?
During the Iraq war, Yoko Ono advertised IMAGINE on a lot of newspapers. How many people were moved with her message? Unfortunatery, I couldn't see the newspaper, but the message came into my mind directly when Scott show me the advertisement during class. Weren't the presidents and the Prime Ministers, who support the Iraq war, moved with the message?
Would they stop fighting if their beloved were killed? or, are they lost their heart completely? If so, WHO ARE THEY?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home