Monday, October 18, 2004

Hey everyone!
I went back fromHiroshima yesterday! I spent great time at Hiroshima!

On Saturday, I visitedHiroshima Peace Memorial Parkwith my class mates in "Peace, Conflict and Human rights". We took a trum to get there. I saw the Atomic Bomb Dome and some monuments. I've visited there once when I was 12,but this time I felt something which was different from what I had felt when I was 12. It was somehow new to me. I walked around the Park and listen to the lecture of a surviver of the Atomic Bomb. I think many people should go there and learn more about the importance of peace.
After that, we checked in a hotel and went out shopping! I bought a shirt and a bracelet. They are sooooo pretty!! Then we ate Hiroshimayaki! Hmmmm...How tasty it was!! I wanna eat it again!

On Sunday morning, I and some of my classmates ate breakfast at Mc. Then took a ferry and visited Miyajima with my classmates. We went to Itsukushima shrine and my friend was pleased to see its beautiful construction. However when we were eating ice cream, some deer came close to us, and my friend was attacked! Also my paper bag was bite by one of the deer... We screamed, "That can't be!".

Anyway, I could enjoy staying in Hiroshima! I could learn and have fun a lot!

1 Comments:

Blogger Uly said...

Hey mate, I envy you! I want to go to Hiroshima & Miyajima & Itsukushima Shrine!! Do you ever know how did the deer in Miyajima reach from Japan's Island long time ago? They swam!! Am I joking? telling a lie? but that is what I heard when I watched "Sma-Station" on TV. Deer are really good eaters, aren't they? They follow people who have snacks, deer's clackers, ice cream, lunch, etc, etc, oh, deer sounds like me! It is great that you could listen to the suvivers of Atomic Bomb. When I went to Hiroshima on a school trip from junior high, I saw some foreign people at Atomic Bomb Memorial Dome. They were a father & a son, and the father explained sth to his son. I was glad that foreign people also think about the problems of Atomic Bomb. I want to go to Hiroshima & learn about peace again, as probably, I would feel sth different from my kid' time.

7:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home