Friday, January 21, 2005

Hey guys, how're you?? I'm tired. It's because of my Finnish test. I had it today so I don' have to study hard Finnish anymore, but anyway I'm tired now......
Learning new foreign language is difficult, isn't it?? You can see many mistakes on my blogs even I've been studyinng English for 8 years, so.... it took 8 years that I can write this level of English. Such a long time!!! At first when I start learning English, I was reeeeallly bad at it. However a ALT teacher in my juniorhigh was very friendly and I could communicate with her both in easy English and Japanese. We used to exchange diary and she suggested me take part in the English Speech contests which were held in some highschools. I took part in some contests. I couldn't do well in all contests, but I enjoyed using English. The ALT teacher and I still have a good relationship. I think if I had not met her, I would have not been interested in English. She has new baby now and must be busy, but I hope to see her soon and talk with her about this class!
On my way to became student at this uni, she took an important roll. However, my Finnish theacdher is not such kind of person, so I lost my intererst in Finnish a little :-(
And I'm sure the result of my Finnish exam will be terrible!! ;-(

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott Douglas said...

That's too bad about your Finnish teacher. I have had some bad teachers in the past that I absolutely didn't get along with, and I lost interest in various subjects. For example, I used to study middle eastern politics, but I had a teacher that seemed to be such a terrible anti-semite that I dropped his class. Hmmm, if I had never have met him, maybe I would be doing something else - wow, I guess our lives are not only affected by good teachers, but also by bad ones!

I'm neither good nor bad . . . I'm eeeevil! hee hee hee

2:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home