Saturday, January 15, 2005

Hi friends, on 1 month later today, I'll leave Japan to Perth! How exciting!

During my stay in Perth, I won't have a mobile phone because I won't use it so often like I do now in Japan. Instead of a mobile, I'll exchange emails on PC. But I can't imagine how my life without mobile will change. Honestly, I think I can't live without mobile in Japan. I need to be a person who "anyone can communicate with anytime they want". Do you see what I mean?? Now I have friends who live in other prefectures and foreign countries, but mobile enables me to communicate with people who are not with me at that time, or even in foreign countries. Thanks to mobile, I have many good memories and experiences. They are secret, though.
But sometimes I have a little fear that I depend on my mobile too much, so I am woprry about my life in Perth....

I'm sooooo sleeeepy now.....so see you later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home