Friday, January 21, 2005

Hi friends.
I'll finish my part-time job at Mc soon. I've been working there for 4 years. I already miss my life at Mc.... I studied many things there, not only tasks, I mean smiling and selling humburgers, but also some interpersonal skills and.....It takes loooong time for me to talk about my days at Mc (^^ゞ However, I got a topis from Yoko.W's page.
As I commented on her blog, there are only 2 non-smoking seats(4 seats+2table×2pairs) in my Mc. It is because of my Mc has only 1floor and these 2 seats are placed far from others. I know many customers with childres complain about it, and I also hate smoke filling the whole store. However some customers who come to my Mc almost everyday are all smokers. It is true that they have relaximg time with hot cofee and cigaretts. I don't wanna deprive their time. I know smokers feel small because of recent anti-smoking trend...

3 Comments:

Blogger スロ / Bernat said...

Not here xD Here the non-smokers feel small, really small. The non-smokers areas are not respected. とても不親切だ!

7:15 am  
Blogger Uly said...

Have you already finished Mc? you really worked there so many years, and it is pity that I could not visit ya Mc. I wanted to visit ya Mc by driving... Yer, we can learn important and usuful interpersonal skills by working baito. It is much betta when we can get and learn something that make us grow than just doing tasks, eh? I know, I often say that I hate smokers becasue they are yucky, but what I really say is that almost all of smokers are terribly bad-mannered, and they always throw their tobacco away wherever it is! I hate those people. On the other hand, I think it is each person's matter if they smoke or not, but they should not harm others.

I am sorry that we could not really spend time together at the last days of KGU life. Yesterday, I read your email that you sent to me on my 20th Birthday, and I was touched again^^. Sorry Yuka, since everyone except me started forcusing their views on the matters of studying abroad, I have felt sort of outsider. Then probably I could not be what I am very much sometimes. The day when you passed the selection of studying abroad, I was soo excited for the result, and I have never been jelous to you, but you know, all of the people talk about their studying abroad, and that made me sad sometimes. I could not pass the Japanese interview because I did not prepare for it enough. As time passed, I felt bad to this fault of mine, and this makes me feel that I am a loser^^. I really wanna say "Hurray Yuka-!" to your studyng abroad life. Do you still remember the days we spent togeher in Brisbane last year? It is very happy memory, isn't it^^? I will talk about you with my host family on my visit this year, and all of us will wish you good luck to your life in Perth.

Please believe your own abilities. You are a person who always work very hard, but take some rests not to be too tired. and, believe people's ideas and works around you. I am sure that people will think that your works are gr8, and come to you to work together, so that you can make awesome works in your life^^. Hurray Yuka. Though Perth and Brisbane are so far from each other, visit my hostfamily whenever you want^^. That is what I say to you, and what my hostfamily says to you too. Keep in touch, buddy, and tell me if you want me to send you some stuff(chocolate?^^).

10:03 pm  
Blogger スロ / Bernat said...

Don't you post more? Sad, sad, when I discover あなたたち you stop blogging :(

5:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home