Sunday, February 20, 2005

Hi. How're you doin on Sunday? Almost all shops in Australia are closed on Sundays, so I have nothing to do!! Therez a nursery school at the back of my unit and I often hear children shouting, laughing and crying, but not today...
I had many opportunities to have free meals since I arrived at Perth^^ Pizza, hotdog, some sweets..... also to go to bars or clubs. People here LOVE drinking and dancing!! Though I can't dance, I like to go to such places with friends. I'll go to Perth city on Monday with friends. You know, I LOVE shopping so I'm looking forward to go there!! I'll blog bout howz the city l8er. I think Yuri also goes shopping and buy a loooooot of stuffs! Don't you, Yuri??
Btw, I havnt been homesickness yet, but I realized how my mom thought and worry bout me. I thank my mom a lot.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home