Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Hey guys, how are you all?? I heard it was hot today, and also it was hot in Australia. Autumn has already come, but still we have hot days here.

Heeeey Saki-chan, its piggy-Uka!! I always eat TimTam here,excluding today!! Its bcoz I ate rest of my TimTam which had been stored in my fridge yesterday!! So.... I have to go to the shopping mall to get SOME packages of TimTam tomorrow! Hmmmm I think I should go on a diet till you cum back from the US. I cant stop eating TimTam anyway!! Woohoo!!^^

Hellow Scott! It was good to have a comment from you!! Yep I really enjoy my life here, but also have been losing my confidence since I came here. Its natural to speak and listen in english here, so I have a kinda difficulty. But still have fun and hope to recover my confidence as time goes by.... Also as you said, I have a thick texts for just one semester!! My text for tourism class is thicker than "Global Issues"!! No way!! Btw, how did you put pics on your blogs?? I wanna put some pics on my blog, but not sure how to do that.. I took a photo of kangaroo which was lying just behind of my flat. They are cute but look like big rabbit or deer.

And Bernat, thank you for you to read my blogs and made comments on them. It was enjoyable to read your comments.

I didnt have class today so I had a lazy day.......but I went to the uni gym to cheer some of my friends who were playing basketball. It was fun to watch sports!! But you know, I am not good at playing sports...Im not sporty. I wish i were sporty!!

Oops, I should say that I got a mobile here! I said i would not have it once, but I got it! However mobiles here are not so good like Japanese ones... My mobile in Japan was only ¥7000, but my mobile here was A$99=apx¥8900, more expencive than japanese one. In spite of the price, quality of Japanese mobile is much better than Oz one.... not fair!! I miss my Japanese mobile!!! But I dont depend on my mobile too much here, I depend on my PC instead!! So if some of you have MSN messenger, let me know! Lets have a chat!!

Hmm... I will stop here coz my friends and I will go to one of our friend's place to eat late huge Easter Egg which he got in reduced price. Heheee

Bye!

1 Comments:

Blogger redflutterby said...

Hi Yuka! Thanks for checking out my blog. I was wondering, where are you from? My good friend is from a town near Nagoya. She's studying in Italy this semester.
Well thanks for the comment. Enjoy your easter eggs!

12:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home