Sunday, February 27, 2005

Hi. How are you guys?? I'm good. My 1st semester starts tomorrow so I'm a bit nervous now... I have a lecture of Introduction to Tourism(2hour) and a Tutorial of Introduction to Tourism(1hour) tomorrow.

Mio and Saki-chan, thank you for ur comments on my blogs!!^^♪ I'm happy to have comments!! Thanx(^3^)~
Yes, NeverLand is the one J Depp acts in it. Hmmmm.. I wanna watch it! But I havnt found the DVD here yet.... I wanna see movies here but I think I cant follow the story without subtitles.. :( You know, following story is more difficult than talking with friends in English bcoz of various unfamiliar accents, some subject-specific vocabularies and speed. I hope I will be able to watch movies here without any problems!!! Then I can watch many movies in L.A next year, right? Mio?? ^^;
Saki-chaan! Yeah, application form and some documents are very troublesome!! In addition all of them are written in English and have to write in English! I hope you can write an essay well!! You must be a bit tired of doing everything in Eng... but your English is excellent☆ What will you study in the UK?? I have 3units(4classes) a week and have 2days off on weekdays so I have more times to do what I wanna do here, except shopping on Sundays! I'm sure you can have more relaxing time in the UK! Ganbatte!

I went to Fremantle Prison on Friday. It was a tour and we walked aound the prison which had been in use till 1991. This prison was built by some prisoners in1850s and had held many English exiled prisoners. The tour was held at night and we didnt have any lights except small torchlight!!! How scary!! We walked on the hallway watching many doors of rooms for prisoners, and I saw high wall fenced with barbed wire. I felt something which I had never felt before... it was when I saw the moon over the the fenced wall just like many prisoner did over past several years. How were they thinking when they saw the moon over the fenced wall, not outside of the prison?? I was just watching the moon vaguely. I saw a tower where many people have seen ghosts( I didn't know that and heard about it later! If I had known it, I wouldn't have been there!!!!!!!!), some pictures painted by prisoners and the gallow----real one (;m;)*sob* Though the prison tour was terrifying, I learned a fraction of Australian history.

URZ, Uka(some of my friends in Aus spell my name "Uka")

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott Douglas said...

It sounds like you are really enjoying your new life in Australia. I bet your tourism courses must be really interesting. I love reading your blogs . . . keep on blogging!

1:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home