Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Hi again. Im back from my friends place. I cooked my dinner after I finished writing blog, but suddenly a huge moth came!!! He was so aggressive and tried to fly @ me!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!(ToT) SOOOO HORRIBLE!!!!!! I nearly died!!!!!!!! What I hate the most about Aus is insects!!!! Oh I should say dats the only thing I hate about Aus!! Except for bugz, I love Aus!!!! I cant explain how disgusting they are....... Actually the one (huge moth) is still in the kitchen, near the sink, so I still leave my dish and folk in the sink. I cant approach, so I cant wash!! I will ask someone to let him out... I feel like crying now.......Help me.

4 Comments:

Blogger redflutterby said...

You should see some of the bugs in Texas... HUGE!!!

Like they say everything's bigger in Texas!

10:32 pm  
Blogger CCoder said...

The biggest bug from texas is George Bush... ... ... No comments... (Sorry if i offend you.)
Uka: You can kill it, depending on how big it is, with a newspaper or a frying pan...
If you don't wan't to kill that little creature, one thing you can do is, hang a light lamp near your window, turn off all other lights, and soon or later, it will fly to your window. Then grab your AK-47 and... no... that's too much,
Better: use a fan, or just blow (i don't recommend it, after 10 minutes you'll fell dizzy), to make it fly out of your home.
I think it'll take 5-6 days, but you (and the moth) will result harmless.

11:44 pm  
Blogger Scott Douglas said...

I think moths are cute. I would try and coexist with the moth :-)

7:40 am  
Blogger aoba said...

Hi, Yuka! Thanks for replying me and good luck with moth! lol i am really appreciate for your comments coz i feel more better for dealing with Scott's classes. well, i like to talk and speak up than only listening, so i'll try to join his classes! ah! I found your blogs in Scott's blogs and, he also told us that you are making great blogs so we should check 'em. are you in Perth? ive been au twice, Gold Coast. I love australia, too. if you can, will you tell me about BEFORE you go to australia, i mean how did you decide Australia to study abroad? what did you do for that? im really puzzled what i will learn in different country...Oh, by the way, my name(aoba) means Blue wave and I LOVE AZ's LOVELY BEACH!! its so beautiful isnt it?

12:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home