Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Hi mate. Im in my room and have nothing to do but studying again...

Oh let me tell you bout 'Big Issue'. I wrote about it in this season last year. Some of my friends bought the magazine and I thought it was kinda successful business.. Then I saw people selling 'Big Issue' in Aus too. It was A$4(≒¥360). But as long as I was watchin no one bought da magazine....I was shocked. I think i will buy it nxt time.
Also, havu ever thought bout animal rights? I tried to write a research paper about it in the end of my 1st year @KGU, but it was too hard for me to keep workin on such cruel issues...and I changed the topic. but if youre interested in, visit http://www.arcj.info/ (Japanese) or http://www.arcj.info/eg/arcindex.htm (English). I want as many ppl as possible to know da fact---This is what WE are doing.

Ohhhhhhhhhh my housemate is cooking dinner and smells soooooo nice!! It makes my stomac sing...!!! Birds outside are also singing....no, more like screaming! There are beautiful birds here, but strange ones too!!

I will finish blogging and go to da kitchen to cook. (Listen, I said 'cook' !! Even I cant cook, I have to cook!) I was given some slices of chocolate cake from my friend today---maybe for dessert!! Woooohoooooo!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home