Saturday, April 09, 2005

Hellow world! Im back from Freo. I stayed @da hostel for backpackers and it was fun!! fun fun!! The room in da hostel was for 8 people!! Doesnt it sound something exciting!?? It reminded me of my school trip when I was in school (I mean elementaly, juniorhigh and high, not uni). One of my friends and I were exchanging languages last nite. She was interested in Japanese, so I taught her some Japanese words and she taught me some Makedonian words instead. Naturally Japanese is difficult to pronounce for Non-Japanese people, but she was really good at copying my pronunciation!! She must be talented! Language is interesting!!

2 Comments:

Blogger CCoder said...

Here, in Argentina, when I finished high school, I went to Bariloche. Bariloche is a southern city, where it snows in winter, and night life is kinda wild... (Well, i had a girlfriend at that time, so it wasn't too wild for me)... and there are the best CHOCOLATE producers of this country. I stayed at a huge hotel, and my room was for 12 people... 6 were from my school, and 6 from other school.
Well, we all speak spanish, but living with 11 people, is still exciting... except when all want to take a bath... I lived there one week... And that trip is one of my best memories...
WWW.BARILOCHE.COM (IN ENGLISH)
BARILOCHE PHOTOS:
CHOCOLATE MANUFACTURERS!!! !^_^!
SALUDOS UKA!

11:38 pm  
Blogger aoba said...

Hi, Yuka! I am a member of IES b, sophmore this year, my teacher is Scott Douglas, he's so fun, and I like his classes very much, I enjoy them. well, how was last year? would you give me some advice if you can???

3:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home