Thursday, April 07, 2005

Im back from the city now. I had a tuna-don @the Japanese restaurant. I was @the shopping mall b4 I went to the city. I was looking for a wine @the woolies. I couldnt drink wine but recently I found a good one and am interested in wine now. But I can drink white ones only.. anyway I found new interest, so Im kinda excited! Hmm....I have a hospitality class tomorrow and its a morning class, so I should stop blogging here and start preparing for the lesson. I pretend to be a good student! haha.. Oh and I wil go to Freo (a harbor town named Fremantle) with my sharemates and some other friends on Fri. We will stay @hostel togrther! Sounds fun, doesnt it??
Bye fellow friends! Hope to have your comment on my blog.
Peace out, Uka

3 Comments:

Blogger redflutterby said...

I hope the profs in Aussie land are better than here! I think I'll start a new blog just for my classmates and I to complain about our profs.

So... how long have you been an exchange student and why did you pick Australia?

9:26 am  
Blogger Scott Douglas said...

For a moment I didn't know who Uka was!! But now I know it is you! I'm sure you are going to have a great time at the hostel. I used to love hostelling.

My first IES class is in 10 minutes!!!!!!! EEEP!

1:02 pm  
Blogger Uly said...

You can buy good wine of very cheap in Aus, eh?

11:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home