Thursday, April 14, 2005

Hey guys, how goezit?? Im jus back from the sports centre where I was watching indoor soccer games.
I went to Perth city to get some of my friends' BD presents today. I wanted to give them Japanese things, but Im in Perth and cant buy things in Japan now....so maybe nxt year!! Also my friend and I went to karaoke!! My first time to sing in Australia! My singing is not good but I love singing! Its friday tmr, but Im not sure if we are gonna go to da club..coz most of my friends and I have to finish assignments. Go to clubs is not special thing here...esp among Western ppl!! and I also enjoy going such places! Recently I like music played @ clubs. Anyway if my friends will go to the club, I have to study @ library till we leave...
Do you guys remember that I wrote about the ball?? Its on 21st. I have a dress but still have to buy shawl. Its getting cold esp at nite, so I need it! I will paint my nails and put 3D art on my nails on the day b4 the ball. My first (and perhaps last) ball!!
Okay Iwill stop here tonite to start studying.

2 Comments:

Blogger CCoder said...

It seems you're excited about the ball... What is nails 3D art? You paste smthing on them, or is it an hologram?...
I like singing too. In fact i play guitar in an electronic rock band, so i sing a little...
the other day watching TV, i learned that karaoke is a popular entertainment in japan. Even during bussiness meetings. That's cool.
Here night life is great! and clubs are everywhere!... but i'm studying hard so i cant allow me such 'pleasures'. Maybe when this term ends...

12:55 am  
Blogger aoba said...

iina,iinaiina-----!!!!envy u----!!I havnt been ball, or plum? everybody dresses up!!! I havent been or seen, so I always thinking what it is like, who I will go with and in my image, I am so beautiful, and gorgeous(just in my head)When I was in Au, I was called Ms.Piggy2, coz I ate so much, 2Tim Tam packs in a day for my oyatsu,(how do you say?) and ofcourse 3meals in a day and maybe I ate another sweets in the night. well, there were another piggy in my house, she was from Brazil, she ate so much as well, and I think we were double trouble for our host family.....but, they like to see us eating so much and so fast! so maybe we entertained them!haha!! well, Thank you so much for very long comments you wrote to me last time, I really enjoyed it and your blogs too! Ive gotta do my work, part time job, soon, so I will write to you again! I want to ask you a lot of things!!! well, doesnt it bother you? if so, tell me! thanks anyway! see you!

3:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home