Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Hello guys. I'm in my room and eating Oz sweets--Lamington. Its a small sponge cake coated with chocolate and coconut. One of my Aussie friends brought a package of lamington yesterday. We had them with caramel tea...hmmmm sooo nice.. then I thought I would share the rest pieces of lamington with my housemates, but I nearly finish them!! Theres only one piece of lamington left...!! Ohhh gosh whata greedy gal I am!!! I have 5 housemates, so I cant share the one.....all I can do is...to finish it by myself!!
I love barley tea, you know, but all kinds of tea sold here are sweet!! Even green tea is sweet.... I bought tea bags of barley tea @ Japanese grocery near my flat, and making barley tea for myself! I will do it later coz my barley tea will be out of stock tonite. Its troublesome but healthier than drinking coke, huh?? TimTam+coke=shortcut to becoming piggy. Of course not I can give up TimTam, so I drink barley tea. It is balanced! ....Maybe!!
Okay Iwill stop here today. I have to finish making barley tea till 8:40 coz my friend and I will go to the sports centre to cheer my friends who will play basketball @9:oo. Wednesday nite=basketball, Thursdaynite=indoor soocer! Hmmmm If I played in these teams, I could avoid being piggy.....
Anyway anyway! CU guys! Im happy coz you guys often left comments recently!! Really!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger CCoder said...

I've seen the Tim Tam's Web Page... It seems to be delicious... I think we could organize a Chocolate Exchange Program... Have you ever eaten "Dulce de Leche"? I'm sure that you will love it. Dulce de Leche... I love it!. I can give you the recipe if you want, or i can buy one pot and send it to you... Seriously... It's not expensive (about 1Kg = U$S 2 to U$S 3).
I'll try barley ('cebada' in spanish) tea, i got the recipe, it's not dificult to prepare (I supose). Here we drink 'Mate'. Is a herb-based drink. You can read about it (if you have time) here. Real mate is drinked by turns, sharing the cup, and one person is in charge of refilling it with hot water... Mate is good reason to share time with mates or friends. In Example, when I'm in "Mathemathical Analysis 1" class, me and 4 classmates drink mate, and eat cookies... and of course, sometimes, the professor asks us to drink too...

8:04 pm  
Blogger tigerpearl said...

Hi Yuka!
I'm happy to talk to you again! How lucky you are to be in Australia. I wish I could be there too! How's the weather there? Nice I bet. Well, keep in touch!
tigerpearl

3:49 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home