Monday, May 02, 2005

Hi mates! I called it quits my assignments. It is around 1am now and I have to get up early to go to the lab to print out my report tomorrow. I will wake up around 10, though!! I have difficulty to get up recently.... on Sat, I went back to my bed even after I fell down from my bed!!!! It was my first time to fell down from bed, but still my sleepiness defeated the pain.... Hmm am I cracked?? Mayde the little devil whispered to me to go back to my bed.... How do you think, Mr/Ms. anonymous?? When will you tell me your identity??? Its still interesting, though.

Today my friend brought a package of fried rice to me. She was volunteering @uni event today and got some packages of fried rice for free. Lucky thing!! but I was more lucky coz I didnt help anything!! just stayed @my room and doin assignment and eating snacks......

Guess wat!? It is May now!! There are many May babies here....6 May babies, as far as I know. In this weekend, I have a bd party for Ina and Latif. We told Ina that we could not have a party on her birthday coz we're bz..... but of course this is lie!! and we're planning surprise party! Sounds lovely, er?? Latif's birthday is the day after Ina's, so when the date changes (@o:oo) the bd party changes for Latif's!! Hmmm, nice..... Even if the day after Latif's bd is a due of my Tourism journal....

BFN guys!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think your nickname should be "Sleepy-chan."
So, now the mystery is finished, and this will be the final post by Anonymous. Goodbye!

3:01 am  
Blogger CCoder said...

Birthdays-Marathon!
Two bday cakes!!!! (^o^)

But you shouldn't write 'bout the party!! If Latif or Ina visit your blog... ...

10:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home