Friday, April 29, 2005

Terrible exam & Im really a party animal
Hey guys. The exam was over...!!! It was terrible!!!! Im sure I got a terrible mark. No doubt!!! Anyway anyway I went to the shopping centre to get some food and I bought a huge eggplant! it was around 3times as big as Japanese one.... Its funny though.
And guess wat?? I have a party tonite! My housemates' b day party and everyone wear sth to be Angel, Devil or Super hero. Sounds fun?? Yah it will be fun!! It starts @8pm and now Im cooking.... I should be in hurry!! Aarghhhhh...!!!!
See ya!

3 Comments:

Blogger CCoder said...

Don't worry 'bout exam... I see you cheer up buying things...
Cool! CosParty! Long time i don't have one...
Here in Buenos Aires we've got an expo called "Expo Comics & Anime". I you go wearing a costume, you don't pay entrance fee... 2 Years ago (when Uni were not so difficult) I wanted to go like Gendo Ikari (Evangelion). But god-knows-why i didn't visit the expo...
Good Luck!

8:02 pm  
Blogger tigerpearl said...

thanks so much for the link. those are beautiful! i bet you looked wonderful on your coming of age day! you know what? when i need to feel better i go shopping too! i hope you have fun tonight!

3:53 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, were you a devil or an angel at the party? Or maybe a hero, like Anpanman? I'm guessing you were an angel, but with a little red devil sitting on your shoulder. Yeah, that sounds about right.

3:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home