Friday, April 22, 2005

Hey hey heeeyyyy!!! Im back from the ball!! Let me tell ya guys bout tha ball!!! It was goooorgeous!!!! Everyone dressed up.... I wore a black one-piece dress with light blue shawl, and pearl earrings and necklace. I put lame and a pink flower on my hair. How does it sound?? Nice :)? or... :( The ball was like a dream...pretty gals(xcluding me!! haha) and cool guys, delicious dinner, Singaporean entertainers, luxurious hotel..... sooooo nice!!!! and guess wat!?? Tha dessert was chocolate cake******* ohhhhhh such a nice dinner.. I knew nothing about table manner, though! Somehow I could finish the dinner without any problems. My friend from KGU and I were only Japanese there coz tha ball was presented by Singaporean Student Assosiation. Fortunately most of my friends are the members of SSA, and we could go to the ball in reduced price (originally reduced for SSA members). After the dinner, we went a bar at the hotel. It was like clubbing...like we often do on almost every Friday nite. Drink and dance!! Soooo Im not sure if I will go clubbing tomorrow. I still have some assignments..
Thatz all for tonite! Talk to ya soon...hopefully!

2 Comments:

Blogger CCoder said...

That sounds great! By the way... i'm waiting pics! i want to see that dress...
KGU means Kansai Gaidai?

10:40 pm  
Blogger CCoder said...

Let me guess... The lovely girl next to Jocelyn in the picture named "with Yuka"... !^_^!

"[...] The ball was like a dream...pretty gals(xcluding me!! [...]" Don't say that! You look great! The dress and shawl do a perfect combination... Beautiful!
I like the flower too... its'not pink-pink ... it's more like light-pink. And light-pink and light-blue are always a good pair...
---cute...

And your group seems to be really cool... I envy you...

(Desert~~yummy~yum~yum)

11:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home