Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Test and due dates are coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hmmmm... its remind me my busy life @KGU.... but I have only one mid-term, and one of my assignments are on half way. I can do it! I HOPE I can do it!!! Please pray for my luck! Soooo I may not go to the sports centre to see basket ball game tonight. (◎-◎;
Hey guess wat?? One of my friends came to my place just now and gave me an ornament for lighting. She gave it to me coz I did her makeup and hair for tha ball. Its soooooooo sweet☆☆☆☆ I luv to be given presents!!!! it may sounds greedy, but I luv to know that people think/do something to make me happyyyyyy!!!! and Im sooooo happyyyyy now!!!! Thank yooou Inaaaaaaaa!!!!! *^∀^*
Hmm, I hope you guys leave comment, even on this short post! hahah
See you! (Maybe I will see you next time when Im bored!)
Uka

3 Comments:

Blogger CCoder said...

Is it a lamp? or just a thing that ligthens up a room?
I'm trying to make a star-lamp. But origami folds with heavy paper are difficult.
I'm having a "mathematical analysis 1" mini-test next may 4th... and the long-test a couple of days after... And between them... Algebra test... I've got mathematical nightmares every night...

8:48 pm  
Blogger tigerpearl said...

yep, i will wear a cap and gown on my graduation day. what do your traditional dress look like? and what is the difference between the two? I've never heard of them. Also, what is your coming of age day? How old are you when you come of age?

6:01 am  
Blogger aoba said...

Hi, its been a long time to comment on your blog, sorry! i want to get used to this busy school life at KGU, 2nd year IES. quite busy, but i think i like busy, coz i feel im doing something..ahaha---!! well, whenever you are not busy, tell me about studying abroad, more!! i am lost at all, i dont know what to do now for it, i want to decide where to go, but i dont know how to decide.In japan, we are in Golden week!! you must be envy us, hehehe---! i think i will go to mini trip to Nara, to feel Japane----se. hmmm....today's nice weather and i feel so good, i slept over and i escape from my assignment. well....i should go back to my work before i regret, hehe. so see you! good luck on your tests and assignment due!

9:22 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home