Sunday, May 01, 2005

Hellowww! Now I finished my case study report!!!! Yahoooooooo!!!! It was tough one!!! I still have 2 tough ones, though....anyway their due dates are end of May, so no worries^^; I have 2 journals due on this Wednesday and on next Monday, but its not such hard ones so still ok!! ... am I too optimistic???
Yayayayahhh I enjoyed the party!! I didnt hav time to prepare costume to be Angel/Devil/Super hero, but my housemate lent me an Angel's ring. Soo... I wore usual clothes, and an Angel's ring on my head.... A bit strange? Maybe I was a nearly-fallen angel without wings! hahah.. OOops! Who is anonymous!??? Im evil and alwayz hiding my little devil... but how come you can see her?? hehee.. That was my first costume party, so I was too shy to wear something odd (Yup Thats also the reason why I couldnt wear special costume for the party)... but I will be disguised on Halloween!! I think I will disguise myself as something related to Japan--- but have no good idea yet. Do you guys think of any good ones???
After the party, my friends and I went to the club together and had so much fun there too. Soooo.... It was soooooo much fun!! xept the terrible test.....!!!!! AAaaaarrrghhh--------........

3 Comments:

Blogger aoba said...

Hi, Yuka. I don't think I apply for AU&NZ study abroad. I've already decided that I'm gonna apply for 2-1-1 program, so it is september 選考, I want to study humanities, I like philosophy, socialolozy,I think Canada is now up in my mind the most, so I will check universities that in Canada and able to study humanities....So, you decided that uni coz you can study tourism?

10:56 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, you do a pretty good job of hiding your little devil, but I think maybe I might have seen her before. Still, she's probably not evil, no way, .... just fun-loving (and maybe a little bit naughty??). That's ok, though, because almost everybody has that kind of little devil, don't they?

5:15 pm  
Blogger CCoder said...

Well, your costume was: "casual angel". Or better:
"I'm an angel trying to slip by between people. But i forgot to take out my shiny ring!".

A sakura blossom is a good disguise...

10:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home