Tuesday, May 10, 2005

The Importance of the Thing is always noticed after it had gone.....


Yah, its very true.... recently I lost one of my friends. I mean I lost the relationship between us. He was my good friend. He always cared me, and was always good to me. So I wanted him to understand me, not only just having a nice chat about this and that---silly things, but it didn't go well. I was alwayz frustrated to make myself understood. Im not good at talking about complicated feelings.... its difficult to explaing as those feelings are intangible. Also, Japanse has many vocabularies to help us explain complicated feelings, but English doesn't. Theres no exact word to describe my feelings in English sometimes. And sometimes I feel like screaming, 'I cant describe how I feel coz theres no way to describe it!!!'
..... I know, my vocabularies are only a few and my English is hard to understand.
I'm depressed to know the difficulty of communication.

Sorry for whining! It will be only one whine on my blog!

Ina and Latif's birthdaysssss

As I told you guys, we had a party! Ina was surprised a lot!!! My friend and I cooked yakisoba and chirashizushi for the party. And I made Ina and Latif's BD cards! We enjoyed the party so muchhhhh!!!! Here in Australia, 21st BD is a big celebration. I ate chocolate cake! Hmmm.. chocolate is always nice!! I hope I will have a great BD as well.

3 Comments:

Blogger tigerpearl said...

When is your birthday? Will you be celebrating it while you are in Australia? And are Australian birthday parties the same as Japanese ones? I hope you have a good birthday when it comes!

3:23 am  
Blogger CCoder said...

Language is always frustrating. My language teacher said to me "language is our souls mirror". I think language is a filter more than a mirror. It happens to me all the time...
I think our actions are the only way to express what we feel.

Birthday! I love birthdays. Except mines... i dunno why...
Were Ina and Latif surprised? I'm sure yes!...

8:40 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just tell him your english is not that good and you wasn't good in explaining your feeling in english, i think he would understand.. because he knows you are honest to him...

8:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home