Wednesday, May 11, 2005

The Best and the Most Exciting Game I Have Ever Seen!!!!!!

Im back from the sports centre now. Especially tonite, they did reeeallyyy reeeaaallyyyy welll!!!!!! We're soooooooo excited!!!!! Did they finally start practicing!???? I don know, but anyway anyway, the game was great^^ Now Im looking forward to seeing next games!!!!!
I wish I could play sports......!!!! You know, Im not sort of sporty... and alwayz got 'so-so' mark at school.
The big event is coming now. Sports event of residents here VS residents in another Student Village. Sounds fun, er? But I wont join, I will jst watch the games! Watching sports is fun! Even I cant understand the rule.

3 Comments:

Blogger スロ / Bernat said...

What sport was? all kind?

5:19 am  
Blogger tigerpearl said...

Well, Happy Birthday soon! My bday isn't until Dec. 5th. Guess what, I'm not very good at sports either!

5:35 am  
Blogger CCoder said...

Soccer? basketball? baseball?...
Don't care about rules. You'll learn them watching more games...

11:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home