Saturday, May 21, 2005

UNEXPECTED BIRTHDAY

Hi mates. I was in my room and browsing internet yesterday. Then one of my friends came to my place. He said theres something to show me, and we went to.... my other friends' unit. He opened the fly wire door and I opened the door, then...

the sounds of crackers, my friends laughing, and a cake with a lit candle.....
????
What happaned to me??
They celebrated my birthday again, with more people!! Oh how sweet..... I cant find right word to describe this happy feeling.. Actually my friend from KGU planned this party for me. She said it was impossible to have a big celebration on week day so she planned to have the party on Sat. Im really happy.. how can I say my feeling which is 'more than the happiest'??? Thank you so much everyone!!! Now I feel like hugging and kissing people in all over the world!!!!!
BTW, I did the same thing.... did not wear makeup!!!! AAAARRGHHHHhhh..... yeah, I did it again...ha..

4 Comments:

Blogger スロ / Bernat said...

Hahahaha That's very nice from their part! You have いい friends :)

9:50 pm  
Blogger tigerpearl said...

I think a good way to say 'more than the happiest' would be the word ecstatic or elated or exhilarated!

4:01 am  
Blogger CCoder said...

your friends are great!
and don't care bout makeup... i think expressions and feelings are a better make up than cosmethics...

10:57 pm  
Blogger スロ / Bernat said...

Agree agree

5:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home