Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Hi everyone.
Im stuck on my assignments.... even I try to escape them, its no use... thats really sucks..
When I was browsing on the internet (oh, let me say--- its just for refreshment! hahah), I found a song I heard once. My friend brought his frens CD and I listened to the song with my PC. It was good song.... yah, but I was oblivious of the song. Then I hapened to meet the song again. And when I listened to the song, it was much much more impressive sounds.... I don know why, but, yah, it was. But guess wat? The lyrics was written in Chinese and I couldnt understand what he was singing.... all I could do was just guess the meaning from the Chinese letters. you know Japanese uses Chinese letters, and some of those letters are still common in China and Japan. Hmm... I have too many things to learn now..
HEEEEEYYYYYYYYYY my 21st birthday is comingggggggggggggg******************** I hope happy thing will happen ;)

8 Comments:

Blogger tigerpearl said...

Happy 21st Birthday Today!!! I hope you get lots of surprises!!!

2:10 am  
Blogger スロ / Bernat said...

Happy Birthday, in a month is mine ;)

5:13 am  
Blogger CCoder said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:55 pm  
Blogger CCoder said...

I don't want to sound stupid, but when your birthday is?... Cuz i dunno... so i make a new software:
Greettings-to-Yuka v1.0 beta.
PHP Pseudo Code:

if( $yuka.birthday() < date() ){
echo "Sorry i missed you bday, yuka!, But Happy Birthday!!! anyway";
}elseif( $yuka.birthday() > date() ){
echo "Your bday is coming, that's true... Are you nervous?!";
}elseif( $yuka.birthday() == date() ){
echo "Happy Birthday!!! Enjoy, and eat lotta cake"
}

Sorry i didn't visited your blog, but i had an awful test...

8:59 pm  
Blogger スロ / Bernat said...

Hahaha a normal person don't understand that bunch of code lol too geek xD

4:58 am  
Blogger Scott Douglas said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5:30 pm  
Blogger CCoder said...

Bernat: If they don't get it, they don't deserve to read it... !^_^! (just a joke) ... And it's only PHP! At least i didn't write it in C++, and i didn't code the 'yuka' class' variables and methods definition... hahaha...
And yes, I'm a Geek...

7:47 pm  
Blogger スロ / Bernat said...

Me too, I understood all the code lol ((yuka.birthday).consultdate()< date() ) xD

5:44 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home