Wednesday, June 15, 2005

FFFFREEDOMMMM


Hey heyyyy world!! Uka came back from the busy yuckey life with studyyyy!!!! All of my exams were over now, and I dont have to study anymore!!!!.... till August!! I love knowing/learning new things, but if it is a subject, my interests are halved because I will have exams... Anyway Im still interested in the units which Im gonna take in semester2. Did I tell you guys which units I would take?? Hmmm... I think not. Do you wanna know them!?? Yay I think you guys wanna know what Im gonna study in semester2... Here we go..

Gender Studies: Terms and Debate
Introduction to Disability
Addiction Studies
Beverage Appreciation

Sounds interesting, doesnt it?

Well... hehe, Im gonna take three of them. I mean Im gonna drop the most yuckey one. ※My definition of 'yuckey' here means 'It has complicated assignments, or exams which weigh more than 50% in the assessment'.
ANYWAY!! I put a pose on this matter. I don hav to think bout it now. No more study!!

Oh, do you know bout a charity rubberband?? This rubber band is really popular in Australia now. The reason are not only because the rubber band is fashionable, but also, no, MAINLY, because the rubber band is a casual way to get involved in the charity. My friend wears the one for racism, and another friend and I are wearing the ones for breast canser research. I spent ard A$2.50 on this rubber band (sorry Im not sure bout the price), and this donated money is used for breast canser research. Do you guys in ex-IES E remember sth related to this topic?? Yah!! It reminded me of Terry Fox!! Terry Fox is a hero in Canada who contributed to gather donation for cancer research!! I wish I could take part in the real Terry fox Run!! Scott, could you invite me the Terry Fox Run in Canada someday?? Im serious!!

Oh, I found a picture book bout a little American gal who died of a cancer. She thought of one way to raise funds when she was suffering from cancer-to sell lemonade and gather money for cancer research. She had been sold lemonade and raise funds. After her death, her will is still
living, and the organisation was established to raise funds. She says 'when life gives you lemons, just make lemonade'. It meanse 'even if you encounter difficulties (sour lemon), you can change it into ... hmmm I cant think of good word describes sweet lemonade.. Sorry for my lack of English ability! This picture book is titled 'Alex and the Amazing Lemonade Stand'. This is a real story, so if ya interested in it, i recommemd you to read ittttttt!!!!

Oohhh... its sooooooooo cold!!! Im freezin!! Brrrrr.. Can you imagine that Im shivering with the weather in June??

Well, Im off to bed.. Good night mates. Sweet dreams.. zzZZ

Snoring Uka

3 Comments:

Blogger mf said...

I haven't been shopping since I started ballroom dancing =( But glad you had fun!

Btw, does the beverage in beverage appreciation = wine? :p

Have fun, girl!

11:52 am  
Blogger スロ / Bernat said...

Congratulations, I'll be free next week

5:44 pm  
Blogger スロ / Bernat said...

Well, exams end next week, in 22日, and my birthday is in 24日 :) I'll make more photos of barcelona, I'll make the longest post I've ever made

6:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home