Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Finally!!!!

I handed in my last assignment!!! Wooohooooo (●^o^●) I had really stressful dayz!!! But finally Im freeeeeeeee!!! Oops, I have 2 presentations, though!! But they are ez ones, so I don hav to worry about them.. maybe! I will go shopping to the city on Fri!! New clothes and bubble tea, here I come!!!!

Whats ya plan for the break? I mean winter break in Australia, and summer break in Japan. One of my friends will come to see me in the beginning of the break. She is from KGU, and studying in Melbourne now!! Yoko, welcome to Perth, and welcome to my tiny room!! Then we will have some relaxing days and might go to the wine tour, which including a visit to chocolate factory! Then we will be heading to Melbourne by long distance train. Yup! We will cross Australia, from west to east!! Sounds exciting, eh??? Yah, we are really excited!!! Also, she wants to see 'sth', but showing 'sth' is somehow embarrassing.... Oops, it is a secret!! Hmmm.. Im not sure yet bout my stay in Melbourne, but guess we are going to join the Great Osean Road tour (am i correct, Yoko??). Im sure I will enjoy my stay in Melbourne!!!! After leaving Melbourne, I will be off to Sydney, to meet my mom. My mom will come to Sydney in July. Ive not seen her for about 4months!! This is my first time to live separately from my mom! Hmmm Im afraid if my mom say 'Uka, youve got so much fat!'..... It might happen...

No, I wrote too much bout my plan in the break! I may run out of topics to write a post.... hahah, stupid me!

As I finished doing my yuckey assignment, I started reading a novel. I love reading but didnt hav time to read. Now I can read books!!!! woopieee(*^^)v I have an insomnia now, but still ots ok coz I have a book to read! But I have to study for exams, ish... maybe laterrrrrrr.....

2 Comments:

Blogger mf said...

Hey, must confess I haven't checked on your blog for a while so only just realised your birthday had come and gone! =( Nevertheless:

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to Yuka..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! :)

8:50 pm  
Blogger aoba said...

Hi, Yuka-san!! I've been in a pretty busy week, well IES makes me always busy, though, Anyway, I was pretty busy and I am pretty busy still, lol. How is it going? Anything new?? I want to talk about casual things, not heavy one like study stuff. Bcoz I have enough, already...hehehe..Well, I'll go to flea market this weekend to have a stand and sell some clothing and shoes,,,etc. I am really looking forward every weekend, but for reaching there, I should get over a number of stuff..well, will you do my homework instead?? lol Are you gonna see Yoko-san in Perth?? Sounds exciting!!! Have Fun, and tell me about it, too! Talk to ya later!

11:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home