Thursday, June 16, 2005

Requested topic: Jocelyn ;P

Yes, Jocelyn is one of my gorgeous friends here!!! She started posting @ Blogger recently and she said that I hadnt wrote anything bout her yet. Yes, YET!!! Its just 'Not yet'.

And?
Then?
Now Im going to write bout her!! hahah!!

Actually, she was the one who planned to bring a birthday cake at night on my birthday!! So sweet, eh?? On Ina's birthday, she planned the surprise party for her. I think she loves 'surprise' stuffs!!! and I love seeing her tryin to take so many pictures with a serious face!! On my Bday, she was recording a video with her digital camera!! and in the video, I was saying 'I don wear makeup today~~~~~!!!!!'. Thats funny, but embarrassing!!!!!!

Tonight, with Keiko, we drank alcohol!! She drank wine, Keiko drank two bottles of beer, and I drank sth like....alcoholic soda! Haha, I cant explain.

Yay we all are having fun in Perth.... but Jocelyn will be leaving here soon... she is here on exchange and it is only for 1 semester. I wish we could be here together much n much n much more months, or even years!!! Oh, but the length of the time being together is not equal as the depth of our friendship. So im sure we are good friends when she goes back to Singapore and I go back to Japan. Stay in touch, Jocelyn!!

And I will see her in the end of next semester. It will be my first time to go to Singapore!!! Im really looking forward to going there!!! Also, I hope to see mf there;P Ohhhh I cant wait!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

helloooooooo

heeee heeee I finally found ur blog!!! ha ha

yeah, ur feeling is same as me!! I am missing jocelyn...but we r friends for ever !!!

11:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home