Tuesday, June 28, 2005


winery
Originally uploaded by
uka.



Hey hey matesss!!!! How hav you guys been up to??

I went wine tour with Yoko on Sunday!! Wine there was beautiful!! I couldnt drink much, though!! Anyway I enjoyed wine with cheese, and chocolate of course;) I bought sum packages of chocolates there, and was so happi!!!! and I bought a jar of strawberry jam for Keiko;P

I hav so much fun in Perth with Yoko now, but at the same time, there are so many farewells here. Thats sooooooooooo sad to say bye to my frens..... yah, but Im sure I will visit em in the near future!!!! I can do it;D I will say bye to 2 of my frens tomoro, and I will take some pics with em. Hope they wun forget meeee!!!

Also, I will move out from my room tomoro. and.... move into new room!! wooohoooooooo!!!! My new housemates will be great gal and guys!!! There will be 2 gals and 4guys in my next unit. Sounds interesting, eh???

Oops, yup yup, I hav to write bout today!! Yoko and I went to the city. At first we bought bubble tea and took a bus to the King's park, the place where I went to in the beginning of this semester. I hope Yoko enjoyed the park!! (Yoko says she enjoyed, she is sitting beside me now! hehehh) and we hung around the city and bought some stuffs!!! We are such shoppingholic!!! Nobody can stop us!!!! Yah dats very true...... Soon we will run out our money!!! Oh, we bought nice stuff today!!! They are necklaces of the tooth of shark. They are handmade ones sold in the city! A veryyyyy cute Italian guy had made them and was selling them...... We couldnt help approach the cute stuffs!!! heheh... Yoko bought a brown one, and I bought a black one with colourful glass beads. He is almost alwayz there in the city and selling nice stuffs! I bought an anklet when I went to the city last time with Keiko. Keiko has already made a wish and tied the anclet on her ankle, but I havnt.... Im still choosing the best wish from heaps of heaps of my wishesssss!!!! I cant decide! Oh,no...dear.. sucha greedy gal I am...

I think I should stop here tonite, coz... my typing is terribleeee!!! Toooo many mistakezzzzz... Lazy and stupid meeeee;(

Bye!!

7 Comments:

Blogger スロ / Bernat said...

It was time to see Yoko! And yes your writing now is quite terrible, totemo lazy Yoko da ne!
So, you had fun? That's great!
But I have question, there in Perth should be 9ºC, and in the photo is like it'd be summer. There is winter.

5:24 am  
Blogger Uly said...

I checked the web site you gave me. Gracias, that is about charity bracelet. Do you know "white band"? I will get one tomorrow^^.

that's geat that you meet Yoko over there. I enjoy your pictures. Maybe I should learn how to put those pictures on my blog. People are getting very good skills to make more colourful posts, and I just think my blog is too plain now. Pictures are good ideas!

Please say hello to Yoko and everyone. bye!

3:15 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uka! Thanks so much for the chocolate u gave me :) it was so yummmmmy! Well i didnt get a chance to wish u a goodluck and have fun to u and yoko b4 u gals left, so i will wish u now. Have heaps and heaps of fun girls and make sure u take heaps of pictures! Hahaha u little shopaholics!!! Hehehe me tooooooo! Oohh bubble tea, i wanna drink toooo (e.g.chocolate oreo smoothie)
I will be going back home to albany today :) it will be very cold. Keep in touch girly and see u in a couple of weeks. Oh also say hi to yoko 2 me :P The student village is soooooooo quiet now!

10:59 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooops sorry the anonymous person was me hij haha :)

11:00 am  
Blogger mf said...

Oh the picture is beautiful! :)

9:35 am  
Blogger CCoder said...

YUUUUKAAAAA!!!!
I'm (almost) back!

Remember me? an argentinian-chocolate-lover-who-has-a-limited-company-network-account guy? Is good to see you (... drinking?!...)

It's seems you had such a great time! I don't like wine very much... except champagnes or similars...

And you terrible typing... no comments... too much drinking maybe... hahaha

BTW, I pass my assingments! i've got 10 over 10 at both tests (Algebra I and Math Analysis I)... i'm really happy!!!

See ya! (hope soon)

3:32 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

helloooo!!! how r u?? I get back to Perth 2 days earlier than u and takeing a rest...

and thank u for the strawberry jam, i haven't tried it though... But it must be yummy!!
In my unit, new 3 girls are moving in!! how exciting!! I hope we will be good friends!!

ha ha, i know you also went shopping in Melbourne!!hee hee

10:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home