Tuesday, July 26, 2005



FLuFFy stUff!!!!

Hello everyone!! I just feel like sharing this sweet, fluffy doggy with you She is one of the doggies I found on the Bells Beach in Melbourne. At first i was trying to take a pic of her bout 50m away from her, but she noticed me and approached me. How cute!!!!! I uploaded a pic of me with another doggy on Flickr. You can check it as well. Also, I have the short video of me with the doggy.... but I was so excited, so I couldnt help grinning and talking in strange voice in the video... Yoko and Keiko laughed at seeing it, and even I laugh at the film.....

Hey, I just started 'my space' on MSN. But Im quite not sure if Im gonna post frequently, as I already store my posts here. Anyway if ya interested in my other blog, feel free to go to
http://spaces.msn.com/members/you-ka/

Im off to bed tonight! Ta-ta mates!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger CCoder said...

Nice dog... i like this black dog more than (flickr) brown one...

Some months ago, a street-dog appeared in my neighborhood. He was really sick, and everybody felt bad about him. So every people in neighborhood did something for him. My mom washed him, and made a dog-shirt for him. We searched a box, and made a nice house for him... slowly, he coverted into the "neighborhood-dog". Now he is fatty, and happy. He lives next to the newspaper shop. His name is Omar. I don't have any pics of him... when i get one i'll post it...

9:16 pm  
Blogger aoba said...

Oh my god He's so so so so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuteeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! I love dogs..ummm he's really cute!!!!!!!!!Why is he closing his eyes????
by the way, it has been a long time to talk to you! I was in pretty busy week with my assignment, and I've just finished with them!! huuuu----..... it's strange and you might think i'm a weird girl,,,,but lately i think life is difficult!! sometimes, my life does not go well, like someone disturbs something....ummmm Life is Difficult!! Sorry, i know you don't understand at all..!! talk to you later, if i got well enough to talk about funny stuff!

2:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home