Wednesday, July 20, 2005

NEW NEW NEW!!

Well, Im happy to tell you that I passed all the units I took in my first semester here!! Whoopeeee "∩(´∀`∩)♪(∩´∀`)∩"

Now, new international students are coming into this Student Village. It reminds me of my time to came here. Farewells were so sad..... but meeting with new people is exciting. Im shy girl, you know, so Im a bit nervous bout it too, though. I hope I will be friends with many new students!!!!

Keiko and my recent habit is using 2ch-vocabularies!!! We knew them from Japanese movie 「電車男」, and we thought the 2ch-vocas were like new Japanese slang! We are not the 'obsessed ones in Akihabara', but its just fun to use new vocas.

Bye for now, mates!

1 Comments:

Blogger CCoder said...

How long you will be stay there?

8:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home