Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Thank you for you four's advice

I can see the ending of my worry now.

Tonight, I got an important information about the cause(a guy) of my worry. At first, i couldn't help laughing to know the info. It was not funny at all, but I couldn't help laughing. And as time went by, I felt irritated by the guy who had worried, and has underestimated me.
Anyway anyway, this matter shouldn't be discussed on this blog, I think. Coz I don wanna bother my sweeties who concerns me.


For many of you, this post doesn't make sence, sorry about that.

But now I can say I was released from my worry!!! Thanks to all of you guys!! With big love from Uka! Mwoahhhh☆★☆

-Please dont return my love and kiss to me! I don't need my own love and kiss, I need them from my loved ones-from you guys' !! hahahh.... (I changed a bit of this sentence as my friend Federico said it sounds rude... I hopr you guys can get what I really mean now....)

1 Comments:

Blogger CCoder said...

Congrats!
... It's hard to "decrypt" what you just write ... but i'm glad you solve your issues ...

"-Please dont return my love and kiss to me! I don't need my love and kiss, I need them from my loved ones!!" This sounds rude... Now i understand your "language troubles"... !^_^!

8:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home