Friday, July 22, 2005

One more semester to go!!!

I went to the city today and bought a package of rice cake! I sometimes miss Japanese food!!!! And this time, it was rice cake! Now I can eat them!!! Rice cake, here I come!!!!

Residents in my student village had free pizza tonight!! Free food is always welcome! We had this pizza night in the beginning of last semester,too. It was my first semester in Perth, and this time, the pizza night really made me realize that I have only one more semester to go. No more free pizza... ooops, no no!! Im not talking bout pizza!!!
You know, half of my term as exchange has already passed. What have I been learning? Has my english been improving?? Am I taking advantage of this chance??
I guess the answer is invisible... Someday in the future I might notice something happened to me, or others might see the change.

My life here is never better so far.... I hope this coming semester will be full of happy stuffs. I will cherish all my time here with my loved ones..

4 Comments:

Blogger CCoder said...

Free Pizza! When i was studying biochemistry, at the end of terms, it's tradition to organize a mini-party the last class... on the laboratory...
basically the party is:
* Chips
* Sodas
* Alcohol
* Games
It's funny to drink from an Erlenmeyer Glass... hahahaha

I guess you changed a lot (even if i "know" you little), everything changes us (now you can say "no, don't bother me." in english - You know what i'm talking about ;-P ).

Rice Cake? i never ate that! sounds great...

1:33 am  
Blogger CCoder said...

That was in last december's "Divididos" concert. Divididos is an argentinian rock band. They play about 3 hs long. It was really a party... and flares... flares were amazing!

Mochi looks better than sounds!. One question: it's sweet or salty? (it looks salty, at least)...

5:27 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i need money im poor plz help me

2:41 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello im nooshin ofiran ineed help i need money plz help me im university student and ineed money

2:42 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home