Thursday, August 04, 2005

Weekend!!!

I finished all my classes I had in this week!!!! I had 4 classes.

Well, I had 'Introduction to Disability' today. It was tiny class!!! Only 7 students were in the class room..... I found that the class was nice and assignments were not tough ones.

At first I enrolled 4units coz I planned to withdraw the most tough one... so I was supposed to continue 3units. But all of my units seemed interesting and I think I may continue all 4 units this semester.....

In this semester, I got to know some classmates who are moms! They are very nice and friendly!! I hope we can have a good relationship through the classes..


My friends, many residents in the Student Village and I went to 'reverse birthday party'. I uploaded the pic on my 'My Space's blog! So if you are brave enough, check 'my space' and see the pics!!! I promise you will be surprised!!!!

Bye!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, i wish taht you have a great semester, wath is "introduction to disability", i don't undertand :S,and i like see the pics that you say.

Saludos ;)

5:33 am  
Blogger CCoder said...

hahahaha ... i can't stop lauhging! ... the beatiful lady in that yellow dress ... has a boyfriend? cause i'm interested... hahaha (no, just a joke, i'm straight, thanks).

And that is a temporary-tatoo. Maybe it's a henna based paste.

Would you like to work for a cruiser line? (they paid lotta $$$$)

BTW, do you know a good japanese-english translator? cuz i found some, but they're crappy...

1:14 am  
Blogger CCoder said...

Cruiser line are cruiser-ships travel companies.

11:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home