Monday, September 05, 2005


Share the spring inPerth with you!!!
I went to the Araluen botanic garden on last Sat. There were heaps n heaps of tulips and other flowers there!! It was just soooo lovely!! It is still cold sometimes, but I could 'see' that spring has come to Perth.....
And I ate cake at the cafe in the botanic garden;P Yummyyyyyy!!!!
Well, I have an assignment due on Thursday, then I have assignment-due-free one month!!!! Yay!!
Oh, I need your help! I have to finish my cabbage in the fridge soon... can you think of any good recipe of cabbage?? Pls give me some advice before the cabbage goes off ;(


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing job on your Blog! I'll definitely be coming back.
broadband phone services

2:13 pm  
Blogger CCoder said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:45 pm  
Blogger CCoder said...

Another victim of blog spamming...

Cabbage recipes:
List 1
List 2

The last one is full of recipes...

Spring haven't arrive here yet...

Sorry, i messed up the "a" tags in last comment...

8:47 pm  
Blogger mf said...

Tulips are my fav flowers! :)

Um, hope you've finished your cabbage.. But next time can buy instant kimchi and dump some cabbage into it..

8:53 am  
Blogger Uly said...

So beautiful... Now it's getting less hot here , as autumn is coming, but it is still humid! The big tyhoon is gone now.
It seems that you have a blog junk here on your comment page. Today I received a weired comment on mine too. I guess it is junk. I hate those people who do not know manner or moral!
Well, about becca, going good, but I still cannot speak up yet...hum. Dr said that we have to fix place to stay over, and the way back to Osaka by ourselves. Did you? I worry if I can fix everything alright...anyways, I will enjoy my life. lucky you, as you can live with such beautiful tulips :D

11:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home